Did you know that up to 80% people suffering from the above conditions have one or more of the following symptoms related to Irlen Syndrome or visual stress:
- Reading. Change in clarity or stability of the print.
- Sustained Attention and Discomfort in reading and doing other visual activities
- Light Due to glare outside, bright or fluorescent lighting, and driving at night is uncomfortable or stressful.
- Physical Symptoms. Headaches, nausea, dizziness, anxiety, irritability, or stomach aches is often increased by lighting, reading, and other visually-intensive
- Depth Perception. Interferes with home and work-related activities that require the ability to judge depth or spatial relationships.
- A greater sense of being tired and fatigued.
- Neurological Problems. Light-induced seizures, tremors, or other similar problems.
Irlen Spectral Filters eliminate the environmental factors that may be triggering stress and causing headaches and migraines. Many Irlen TBI clients reported improvements even years after the injury and after a variety of previous unsuccessful therapies.
Colour protects the brain from further stress and allows healing to take place. The longer those with head injuries wear their Irlen Spectral Filters, the greater the increase in normal cognitive, behavioural and academic function.